Sunday, June 5, 2011

Magical Moment 486, "Lazy Sunday"

These pictures of Emily the cat pretty much sum up how lazy this Sunday has been.

I put a treat right in front of her face, but she couldn't expel the energy to eat it.

She wanted it, but she just couldn't muster up the strength.

That's about how I felt at 4 in the afternoon when I realized I hadn't eaten anything yet. I was so hungry, but the kitchen was sooo far away. Good thing Eddie offered to take me out tonight. If I can just make it to the bedroom to put on shoes....

11 comments:

texwisgirl said...

LOL!!!

Rick said...

Too funny Elizabeth ! Hope you enjoyed your Sunday as much as your cat seems to have.

Our dog (Sasha) can be like that with treats too. I have to invoke the spirit of our long lost cat, Lola, to get Sasha to eat it. She had a real hate on for Lola and the mere mention of Lola will cause her to eat the treat - just in case Lola should come back and try to eat it ;-)

ds said...

Hope you managed to put on the shoes ;) And your Emily could be the missing link between my two kitties--the resemblance is uncanny!

Birdie said...

LOL! That is what Sundays are for!

Deborah said...

I LOVED this! :o)

Linda said...

Emily is beautiful. And she looks like she could miss a treat now and then. I'll bet SHE hadn't gone all day without eating. :)

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Texwisgirl, Glad you got a kick out of it! :)

Rick, funny about Sasha. My dog LOVES the cat, but the cat...not so much to the dog.

Ds, yep dinner was a success. Maybe Emily and your kitties are cousins? :)


Birdie, exactly! Need to get motivated today though!

Deborah, Thank you!

Linda, Thank you. Yes, she's gettin a little pudgy

Unknown Mami said...

I love the reflection of her on the table. I'm afraid all surfaces in my home would be far to dusty for such a reflection.

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Unknown Mami, lucky for me I had just dusted recently! :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Those days are just wonderful. :)
She is so purrrrrtyyyyyy!!!!

Hilary said...

What a beautiful kitty face. I hope you enjoyed your dinner. :)