Saturday, March 1, 2014

Magical Moment 629, "Introducing..."



Photo by mom365

Hi friends! It has been a while, but I promise I have a good reason. His name is Edrick. Edrick Ray Grimes, or "Ricky" as we call him, to be exact. He was born on February 7, 2014 at 9:35am and weighed 6 lb, 13 oz. And now prepare for baby picture overload. This is our little bean coming home from the hospital. His outfit was a bit loose on him.


Three things we know about Ricky so far, are:

1. He is clearly adorable, alert, and curious
 

2. He resembles his Papaw Daugherty

3. and he and Joy are already the best of friends. 



I hope to share many more magical moments with you all and catch up on all your blogs and news, as time allows. Until then, hope you are all doing well, from the Grimes family!!!

Photo by mom365

10 comments:

DJan said...

Congratulations! And what a beautiful set of pictures. More, please. You can NEVER have too many pictures of a sweet family like yours. :-)

Linda at To Behold The Beauty said...

Oh, he's beautiful! I love the name...unusual but not weird. The picture of Joy with her muzzle on Ricky's little swinging seat is so precious.

Hilary said...

Oh my beautiful, sweet friends, Elizabeth and Eddie. Congratulations on welcoming your adorable son into the world. He's just gorgeous. I'm so happy for you.

Alex (who you met when you visited) is here with me and was looking through your photos with me. He was oohing and awwing along with me.. especially at the photos of sweet Joy and Ricky. He sends his congrats and says hello.

I'm so looking forward to more pics and I'm very glad that all is so wonderful and magical in your world.

Hugs to you three (four with Joy). :)

The Furry Gnome said...

Congratulations! Yours was the very first blog I read when I started exploring the world of blogging, and it's changed my life - for the better! Hope everything goes well.

Jesse said...

Confriggingrats!

Rick said...

Welllll, THAT explains your absence from these parts !

Congratulations on a life-changing event - I've got to say that I see the family resemblance.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

smartcat said...

Welcome into the big, wide world, baby boy! Congratulations to a beautiful family!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh….bring on the baby picture overload!!! Love this. I'm SO happy for you…parenting is the best job in the world. I love that Joy LOVES the little man too. :)
XO

Gary's third pottery blog said...

EG!!!!! A BABY how absolutley WONderful :)

TexWisGirl said...

oh my goodness! first, a huge congratulations to you! edrick is adorable! i LOVE his big sister guardian!! you three make a beautiful, beautiful family! second, it was really great to see you again! assuming you are back in NYC again?

blessings to you!