Sunday, January 22, 2017

Magical Moment 634, "Old Toy Trains"

Hello my blogosphere friends! I would like to wish you all a very happy New Year!
I would also like to share with you a video that I made over the Holidays so that you can catch up with my sweet Sprout and happy Jay Bird. Sprout will turn 3 in February and Jay Bird just passed 18 months! We are very happy in Atlanta and have recently settled into a new home. I'm truly wishing you all happiness, peace, and joy. This may be difficult to do at times, but it is certainly made easier surrounded by loved ones.



Peace my friends!
Love, Beth, Eddie, Sprout, and Jay Bird (Ricky and Elan)


3 comments:

Linda at To Behold The Beauty said...

Oh, Elizabeth. Words fail me. I have tears in my eyes and a smile on my face after watching that video. Those boys are so precious; and the video, accompanied by your piano playing and your voice, is just perfect. Blessings to you, my friend, and abundant joy in 2017. (Speaking of Joy, I didn't see her in the video. Is she still with you?)

DJan said...

A wonderful video. You are truly blessed with those lovely children. thank you so much for sharing them with me. I especially love the happy dance! :-)

The Furry Gnome said...

So nice to hear from you! Your kids are adorable. Yours was one of the very first blogs I ever looked at.