Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Magical Moment 167, "Claire De Lune"

This is a video of me playing one of only two classical songs that I know. I forced myself to learn Claire De Lune for a wedding a few years ago and have struggled to retain it in my repertoire ever since. However, the most entertain part of this video is the "fan" towards the end of the song. Sometimes you just gotta roll with the punches. This was at Prospect Park in Brooklyn. Enjoy.

More photos from Sing for Hope's Play Me, I'm Yours Project, click here.

To see videos, click here.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Great ability on your part to focus despite the distraction. I played at several of the Street Pianos, and sometimes it was a challenge to concentrate, but it also made it a lot of fun. Claire De Lune is on my list to learn to play. Your Street Piano performances are amazing!

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Hey Mark, thanks! I'm glad you got to play some pianos too. It was a lot of fun I thought. Thanks for the comment. :)