Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Magical Moment 510, "It's Alive!"

My thumbs are not green. The budding sprouts that my husband got me in a dummy-proof plant kit however, are! It's so simple, just add water and place next to a window. I have no idea what kind of flowers these will turn out to be. Hopefully, I won't kill them before I have a chance to find out!

"Green fingers are the extension of a verdant heart."  
-Russell Page

"Gardening requires lots of water - most of it in the form of perspiration."  
-Lou Erickson

~~

5 comments:

texwisgirl said...

woo hoo! sprouts of mystery!

Susan in the Boonies said...

Cotyledon.

Not all my education was wasted.

Linda said...

It IS pretty amazing to see something spring up alive from a seed buried in dirt. It must be how farmers feel every spring. It will be interesting to see what you have there.

Steve Gravano said...

Good luck, it fun growing things!

Elizabeth Grimes said...

Texwisgirl, yep. The suspense is killin me. :)

Susan, wow you're smart! I had to google that word! Lol.

Linda, you're right. I have a lot of respect for farmers and gardeners.

Steve, thanks!