Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Magical Moment 536, "Trouble"

I'm expecting company! My sister Erica, and best friend Deb will arrive today. When Erica and I get together, things like this happen:

And when Deb and I get together, things like this happen:

And when my little sister, best friend, and I are all together in NYC for a week, it makes my husband go like this:


But he'll survive. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?


~~~
The wig explanation:

How Deb and I have stayed best friends for nearly 18 years:

A pretty safe bet for the next week:

13 comments:

The Retired One said...

Love the premise of your blog..one magical moment per day...thanks for visiting my blog...hope you join(ed) on as a Follower, I just did on yours!

TexWisGirl said...

look out world, here they come!

Nazarina A said...

My husband just locks himself in the man cave LOL! Yep, that picture with you'll dancing looks familiar

Leontien said...

hahaha! ohhh i hope you have a great time!

Leontien

Dawn said...

WOOTWOOO!!!!
Oh I can feel a picture-fest coming on.
Oh have fun!!!!!
:)))

Gary's third pottery blog said...

hey there! I see you visiting blogs I visit, what a nice blog you have! Nice to meet you, gary

lime said...

hahaha! we all need a friend like that! celebrate your purple hair groovy disco moving selves!

and thanks for stopping by my place :)

Steve Gravano said...

Hey, have some fun! It makes some of the best memories... and photos!

Kim @ Stuff could... said...

This is funny what you do with your sister! Hope you enjoy them...

Fresh Garden said...

Wonderful! Terrific!

Linda said...

I hope you're having a blast with Deb and Erica. Poor Eddie.

Susan in the Boonies said...

I hope you all are having a blast!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Cute photos....I hope you are all having a blast and that your hubby is surviving. :)