Monday, September 5, 2011

Magical Moment 577, "Hang On"

"I never see that prettiest thing,
A cherry bough gone white with Spring.
But what I think, 'How gay twould be,
to hang me from a flowering tree.'"
-Dorothy Parker

"I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it."
-Charles M. Shulz

"Anything large enough for a wish to light upon, is large enough to hang a prayer upon."
-George MacDonald

"Hang in there like fruit, my soul, till the tree die."
-William Shakespeare

"You may break, you may shatter the vase, if you will,
but the scent of the roses will hang round it still."
-Thomas More

~~~

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

nice! that one blossom is like a party decoration! :)

Linda said...

Such beautiful photos accompanied by perfect quotations. And I love the new header.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Charles Shultz' secret of life, ha!

Kim @ Stuff could... said...

Beautiful! You show beautiful pics with great quotes!

Amy Joy Lamson said...

I too enjoy reading your blog. Creativity always inspires me!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Gorgeous photos and quotes too! A feast for the eyes and soul.
xo

Kalyan said...

simply beautifully captured shots...lovely!

laughwithusblog said...

So pretty!